If you have a gathering profession then you have probably heard of the addon routes. It allows world of warcraft players to share gathering routes via copy and pasting data into the addon
If you already have routes installed then you have definitely felt the struggle of finding decent routes to import. In this post I given many routes for each herb in shadowlands
What do I need to import routes
In order to use the farming routes below you will need to download 2 addons.
Routes this is there core addon which allows you to create, edit and save routes
Routes import/export this is the second addon you will need it allows you to import and export data.
How do I use routes addon
I’m not going to go over every detail of the addon. But I will do a quick step guide to get you started with the import below.
How do I import routes data
- stall addons Routes & Routes import/export
- Find a farming route you want to use
- Press the button ” Copy Route Data for Import to Addon
- Launch wow & when in game type /routes
- Routes settings will open in the menu click routes
- You will see a Import Window, click in the window
- on your keyboard press CTRL V
- Click Accept ALL DONE!
- Press M and view the map where you imported the route you will see a overlay.
- Make your way to that zone, then follow the route you will see it highlighted on the minimap
How do I export routes data
- Create a route using routes addon
- Save the route
- Go to the information tab
- In the text window you see the data string
- Click the window and press CTRL A
- Once all the text is highlight press CTRL V to copy it
- Give this code to people you want to share with of post on forums
Marrowroot route import data
Marrowroot native to maldraxxus is one of the hardest ones to gather because its pretty hostile there. However I have still created marrowroot farming routes
Widowbloom route import data
Widowbloom native to Revendreth, again just like maldraxxus Rwvendreth is pretty hotiles. When flying is released in shadowlands this will be much more pleasant. You can check out my widowbloom route import data
Rising glory route import data
Rising glory native to bastion, this is probably the most pleasant and easy going place to gather in shadowlands check out my Rising glory route import
Death blossom route import data
Death blossom the weed of shadowlands doesn’t have a native zone, It spawns everywhere. Here is a list of all the best Death blossom route Import data
Vigil’s torch route import data
Vigil’s Torch native to Ardenweald is another pleasant farming route. Not many hostiles to contend with. Vigil’s torch route import data
We are working hard on bringing you guys more routes please check back for updates and new releases.